I am a huuuge foodie. I love to eat, especially when it’s healthy and packed with good nutrients my body loves/needs. This plate of deliciousness will have you hooked from the first bite that’ll keep you going back for more. Not only is it so tasty, but it’s insanely simple and takes only a few minutes to make.
What you’ll need…
- Everything bagel
- 1/2 avocado
- Egg whites
- Salsa (I use mild)
- Salt & Pepper
How to make…
- Start by cutting the bagel and throwing it in the toaster – I love mine extra toasted, so I let it go through twice
- Measure out however many servings of egg whites you want. I like to do three servings to get more protein! If you don’t want to use egg whites, feel free to use an egg!
- Once the toast and egg whites are prepped, start cooking/toasting simultaneously (I do this so then my bagels are freshly toasted rather than toasting right away and having them sit). Then start mashing your avocado and throw a dash of salt to mix in.
- Once everything is done cooking, grab your bagel and smear a good amount of avocado on the bagel to ensure it’s nicely coated. Next, split the egg whites in two halves – throw one half on one bagel, and so on.
- Grab your salsa and use about a tablespoon worth on each bagel!
- Top with salt and pepper
- BOOM! Just like that you’re done. Enjoy!
- Calories: 502
- Protein: 28.5g
- Carbs: 66g
- Fat: 13g
- Sugar: 8.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.5g
- Total time to make: 6 minutes 27 seconds (yes I timed myself)